Sunday, September 10, 2006

candyland.

8days in london... how many things could've happened?

hell lot of things! haha!

first up, my sister's tellin me she wants to further studies in aus. like u, i'm like, HUH?!

then i have my room, or is it NOT my room? yeah my dad got it cleared up spick and span clean.
now where's my swarovski crystal boxers?!

cos i didnt bring any cup noodles on the trip, i've got supper planned for the week.
who's up for chats at 3am =D

forthly, dark secrets all come revealing themselves one by one...
u like to eat raw frogs?! me too! hahaha that sounds crazy enough.

~

its only a week after i've been back from london and i totally miss the weather there. the windy, cold morning breeze. the fresh air u have (well, we stayed in this hostel located within holland park, kensington.) and i soo loved the weather there, every morning you'll just see me in a tee and jeans heading out of the park! then the rest (in sweaters) kept askin, "arent u cold?"

oh btw, its 11-16degrees over there. the only have heaters in places, thats their 'air-con'

then those extra cold nights, where i have my sweater on too! we'll be taking a long stroll back to the hostel, like a neverending pathway to walk. then you'll love it back in the hostel. for us guys, we have 12beds (4 triple-decker beds) to ourselves. so practically i had six beds to choose from! but i only reserved two. HEH. oh, and one more for my clothes and other stuff. i'll just throw everything on it. so in total i had 3 beds! the topmost and the bottom one for sleeping.

talk about sleeping, its 4.14 now, i think should be in bed. more update soon!
goodnight! =)

love until later,
john