Tuesday, August 22, 2006

its been most depressing to post such stuff. haha! no more misery =)

i've got plenty of, well at least a few, pictures to upload.
but most importantly...

GWEN! u made my day *three cheers*
my present just got shipped in =D

thank you lovely!

no exams no school no stress its time to sit back and relax.

couch potatoes!



~

damn these taxi fares.
you could never imagine how many of these uncles have shared their woes with me. from quitting in a month's time to children studying in universities. tsk tsk. then they'll tell u all about education and retrenchment over and over again. yeah well, screw taxi fares! what kind of company doesnt put employees' welfare as priority. in fact, a lot to begin with.

ANYWAY, im off to london! u betta miss me guys =)
cos im already missing u all. its gonna be cold there without my msn, my winamp, my teddybear *oops* haha! but most importantly you people! keep my life rocking up and down. the youths, DBIT23, cafe and pizza appointments. hmm, what else did i leave out? JUST ALL OF U MISSING ME, DROP A TAG =D

love until later,
John.

p.s. have a safe trip to those going to mt.ophir! AND I UPDATED!